Background

Monday 3 March 2014

Leg Cramps


 

Picture Crystal Healing Helps Leg Cramps

For many years, more than I like to remember, I suffered greatly from leg cramps during the night. Sometimes when I had a very bad cramp I was not able to walk properly for up to 3 days afterwards. If you suffer from leg cramps you will know the incredible pain they bring with them.

Then I learned crystal healing. I found such benefit from it that I taught my husband too. 


Sharing the Healing

Now I had an ulterior motive to teach him - I wanted him to do the crystal healing on me when I had these cramps because when I had the cramps I was in so much pain that I could not do the healing on myself. I still had the cramps just as badly but after using the crystals for the healing, the next morning I could walk as normal as soon as my feet touched the ground.

Gradually, gradually, my body strengthened and, along with the crystals and many other types of healing and natural remedies, the cramps went away for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment